Sunday, May 16, 2010

Introduction

   Welcome to Endless Daydreams, my personal proving grounds for prototypes and ideas of all kinds. This blog will feature my ideas for stories, comics, video games and general musings. I will discuss my ideas primarily through text but I hope to have some occasional concept art as long as you readers don't mind my lack of artistic prowess. Things like backgrounds, characters and game mechanics will be presented and I invite readers to comment with constructive criticism or add their own take on stuff. Maybe you might want to do some fan artwork if I am inspirational enough (yeah right...).

   My hope for this blog is that I can finally document the creative ideas that flow through me so intensely. I endeavor to become a game designer and need a tangible portfolio of concepts and systems. I hope this will allow my ideas to become manifest as I often have difficulty getting things in all their glory in my mind into a real medium. I want to weave dreams and mold worlds, and have you along for the ride!

Bonus Excerpt

    "But that's the point of an introduction isn't it?" The girl explained playfully as she walked in a circle around the clearly unnerved Kit. His canine ears angled downwards as his gaze followed her. "We greet each other," she continued,  "make nice through the awkwardness and get on even terms with one another."

-Nikki Scott to Kit Kabbit after revealing she knew who he was and of his "nocturnal escapades"

1 comment:

  1. Behold your first constructive criticism:
    It's neat to see you now putting your ideas into digital form. I look forward to updates.

    ReplyDelete